Monday, January 5, 2009

Waiting

We are taking care of last minute things here at home today. Daniel's brother Jon flies in later today and my mom should be here in the next day or two!!! Yay!!! Anyway, I'm keeping very close to the phone, I'm waiting for the Dr's office to call and give all the details I need before surgery. I hate waiting!!!! 

Weird to think we are just about 48 hours out from surgery.... unbelievable even. I'm actually anticipating having all this over, that is basically all I can think about. 

I had a wonderful time with the Lord yesterday. I stayed home from church and went to a park for a couple of hours. The Lord ministered Isaiah 30:15 to me yesterday. He is having me fast from negativity for the next few days before surgery. I get side tracked with negativity especially when I'm tired and overwhelmed. I'm happy to be fasting that.

More news as we receive it.


No comments: