Saturday, January 17, 2009

Progress

We are making progress. The week has been so wonderful, having Daniel home with us. It has helped tremendously. I had a great week of progress. I am now about 95% of what I can remember being before all this. Thursday we went down to LA and basically spent all day there taking a blood / urine test to test me for diabetes insipidous and make sure all was progressing on schedule. Then I had to wait for the doc. appt. We took the boys and made a day of it which was good and hard because there really isn't much that would interest kids in downtown LA.... They were pretty bored, but troopers. 

Saw the doc. and he gave me the ok (of course) that everything was better than ok. So I have one more visit in 2 weeks which should be easier because there is no blood draw and no wait, and then we will have the all clear :o)

I got way overtired on Thursday from the drive and the hectic-ness of the day that my body freaked out a bit yesterday and I needed to rest a bit more than normal. I have been incredibly thirsty and thus having more water in my system and so the fear of diabetes insipidous tried to creap in, but it was just my body reacting to the stressful day and now I'm more rested and it has calmed down quite a bit.

Please pray that I will have the patience to heal properly especially in these next 3 days before Daniel returns to work..... I want to be as close to 100% by the time he goes back.

Also we've been trying to figure out the housing situation in Bend.... do we buy right away, rent right away, stay with mom and dad..... we just need wisdom. As we've been trying different doors we have been getting some wisdom, but we just need more confirmation. 

As we look ahead to our move it all seems pretty simple compared to this last season, but as it gets closer it seems more and more overwhelming. Pray that we stay out of the "overwhelmed" stage.


No comments: