Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tomorrow

I told Daniel I feel like I'm preparing for a wedding, only not as happy. Things to arrange, billions of phone calls, schedules to coordinate etc, etc....

Looks like Daniel and I will be going down today. We will be staying in a hotel near the hospital and I think we will have a 5 am check in at the hospital. We have Daniel's parents here to take care of the boys and his brother Jon arrived last night. My parents are driving down today and will arrive around the time of surgery tomorrow. 

The boys still seem to be a bit oblivious... although Ethan is more of my "feeler" and he has been more quiet than normal. We are trying to make this fun though for them. Keep things as normal as possible. They are excited to be with Papa tonight and tomorrow and then to be with my parents tomorrow.

I will have Daniel update this blog tomorrow after surgery so that everyone can stay up to date. We would appreciate it if you would stay updated here, if you need to call please call one of our family members that you know. We need to keep our phone clear for family calls and Dr's to get thru to Daniel if they need to. Thank you for that. If you are family, feel free to call.

Looking forward to being brand new ;o)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're in my thoughts and prayers friend.