Wednesday, January 21, 2009

100%

Wow, we are exactly two weeks from surgery and I can say that today I am 100%!!!!!!! Amazing. I have more energy than I have had in years, no more horrible thirst, no pain whatsoever and my stuffy nose is completely gone!!! I am beyond thrilled. Everyday we just praise the Lord for his amazing goodness.

Now we are packing, packing, packing. We've got lots to do but we are confident in the Lord's ability to provide every step of the way. Still looking for house and major source of income, but again we don't feel stressed, just curious as to what exactly the Lord is up to.

Daniel went back to work yesterday and he is thrilled to be 3 weeks out from being done there. We are kicking it into high gear. Thank you for praying for us, we are joyfully anticipating good things.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!
I can't even imagine how you are feeling right now...
I'm excited for you...all of you!
Yay God!!

Paul and Carina said...

Heather,
We are so thrilled for you guys!!! I'm even more thrilled to see the job and home God opens up for His faithful servants. Dream Big, I know HE does for you guys.
You are in my prayers daily, have fun packing!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray! Such great news! :) I too am excited for what the Lord has in store for you guys!!! Perfect what Paul and Carina said...DREAM BIG! I love that! :) May your transitions be smooth and filled with peace! :) Have fun packing and beginning this new chapter of your lives! :)