Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Udated update

Wow, when the Lord moves you had better be ready. It seems like for months I've just been waiting and praying and waiting and pressing in and waiting some more. 

He told me last week to schedule my appointment and as I've already shared I wasn't sure how I was going to do that... I didn't know who to call or even what to do. The Lord directed me and with one phone call I got an appointment and I just received the fantastic news that she wants blood work and and MRI before my appointment.

I was sure I would have to wait weeks and weeks for an MRI, but it turns out that it's all set! By this time tomorrow I will know exactly what I don't know right now, which is what is going on in my body. God is so good. From there we will be able to make a decision about what is next. I am so relieved and amazed at how perfectly God answered this prayer. Far beyond my expectations. Although I am not looking forward to an MRI, I am looking forward to seeing the Lord do amazing things.

God is good. I will let everyone know what is discovered.
In the meantime please pray!!!!

Thanks



No comments: