Saturday, September 27, 2008

My Ethan part 2

Even when they seem to have gone to the dark side, somehow we still can't live without them.

He really is quite talented... it's astounding at times.

At times he looses his head over the silliest things, but so far it hasn't been hard to reattach.

Sometimes his nose gets bent outta shape, but we try not to let that happen too often. I warn him that it might stay that way if he keeps it up.

He's all muscle and it's almost freaky how he's outgrown his head.....


Seems like just yesterday he was 6 going on 7 ... now he's all hormones and facial hair. It's like he's turning 17 or something.
He asked me to cut his hair into a mohawk too..... I'm wondering if we need to lay off the A-team for a bit. Self expression so far is rather tame. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOODNESS!
Yes...I see the influence of the
A-Team.