Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall

All of the sudden I feel like I don't have anymore time. Our school schedule is very very busy and I'm finding I barely have time for normal things let alone something like blogging. 

I'm writing today for more prayer. I am planning to schedule another MRI soon. Next week it will have been 1 year since the original diagnosis and here I am, one year later. Happy, healthy, still standing in the faith the Lord has given me. The "normal" thing to do is get another MRI to see where we are physically.

I'm excited, nervous, anxious and ready..... ready to get on with life! 

So please pray that 
#1. I'd get an appointment quickly (I hate waiting)
#2. That I would have favor with the appropriate Dr.'s
#3. That the results would be positively tumor free.

Thank you. We will keep you all posted.


No comments: