Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time is ticking

I feel like the weeks fly by, but the date to see the surgeon still seems eons away. Frustrating. I do want to still keep my focus on the Lord instead of the surgeon, and thankfully the Lord knows that.... He encouraged me yesterday with another scripture.

I think my main frustration in this time is the "healing thru the surgeon phrase". I know that is true, but really, it is better from the Lord. So I feel overwhelmed with catching everyone up on our lives and explaining why we waited a year and what we were doing and, and, and,.....

I am doing a bible study by Beth Moore right now called Breaking Free. Excellent! I highly recommend it, but anyway she wanted us to look up Isaiah 43:10 yesterday and meditate on it. The Lord really ministered to me through it. 

It says: "I have called you to be my witness, I have chosen you.... so that you will know that I am he". That is a paraphrase, but the Lord ministered to me that this season was about me. That I would know that He is who He says that He is!!! But that as I do that, as I believe, others will see and I will be His witness to them.

Anyway, it's not much, but it certainly blessed me. Thank you all for praying. I will see the surgeon a week from Wed. and would covet your prayers.

Thank you.

No comments: