Friday, October 10, 2008

My car


Had to show you all a picture of my new car. The boys keep going, "I can't believe we have a convertible!" I think they hear me say that a lot and are mimicking me :o)

God has released a joy over me that is far beyond receiving a new car. It's like he broke off  depression and hopelessness with this gift. I feel this anticipation, joyful anticipation at this next season and what the Lord has planned. Even surgery doesn't phase me at this point because I know I've sown so much prayer into this that if it comes to surgery that is part of the testimony! Bring it on!

We've also been told that the original plan of going with the new surgeon is not an option now, so I just think.... well, it must be part of His plan for this other surgeon to see our story and have it before him, Bring it on!

Our neighbor Rick is back home. His surgery was very successful. He literally was a hair width away from death, that was all the space left in his heart artery. They cleaned it out and put in a stint and he is great. Everyday is a gift for them now! God is so good.

Thank you all for continued prayers. We are anticipating this new season with great joy!!!!!

God is sooo good.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for the comment!!! Please tell me this phase will end soon!!! I'm going out of my mind!!! So I love your car!! I had this same car a few years ago before I go pregnant...it was all black and my favorite car I ever had....especially this time of year!! I miss it so much....enjoy it for me too!! Love you!! Oh...I found your letters...we HAVE to talk soon so I can read you some....soooooo funny! We hadn't even gotten our driver's permits yet!!!