Monday, October 27, 2008

Checking in

I'm so sorry for not updating this blog more in the recent days. We've been in the midst of some pretty crazy times here in the Burgess household. We will get to talk about it more freely in the days to come, for now there isn't much I can share here, but you can know that it's good, it's all good!!!

This week is rather crazy as I go for my doc. appointment on Thursday and then Daniel heads to San Diego on Friday for the Call that will take place all day Saturday. 

I will update everyone at the end of our week as to what the doc says and when the appointment will be for surgery. So far it seems that the procedure is rather "simple" and quite a quick recovery.... I'm praying for that and more.


2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I am praying, praying, praying!! I will call you soon!!! My mom is here visiting this week so things have been crazy, but she leaves Wed, so you will hear from me soon after!! Good luck on Thursday...all will be well, and everyone will be praying for you!!!! Love ya...

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers!!!