Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Samaritans

The Lord is so amazing. We are here in Florida. We've come down here for a healing conference that is going on here and has been going on for almost 3 months now. Last night was our first night of meetings and it was really awesome. Just to get together with almost 10,000 other believers and pray and worship is so powerful. 

So I don't have time to go into how amazing this trip has been. From the plane ride to the hotels that have been superior to the provision etc. etc....

Right now we were on our way to a meeting and we had to stop and get our morning cup of coffee at Starbucks. As we were leaving the parking lot we saw a car stopped in the road and an elderly woman getting out. We realized she had a flat tire. We pulled over to help and as Daniel got started on fixing the tire I chatted with Maggie.

It turns out that Maggie is a spirit filled Christian and she found out about my health and asked to pray for me. She grabbed my hands and began praying a powerful prayer and kept saying, "God uses me for things like this".... I was overwhelmed.  I felt the presence of God fall and was overcome with peace. Maggie said, "I knew you had to be Christians" I said "We stopped expecting to minister to you, and you were the one that ministered to us!!!" What an amazing God appointment. 

There truly are no coincidences. Now we are late for our meeting, but we are overwhelmed by God's agenda and not our own!!!


No comments: