Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Here we go

I have to say I enjoy logging into other people's blogs. I've been a "peeper" so to speak into other peoples lives for some time now, all the while thinking, "I can't believe they share so much information with the world, don't they know just about anyone can log in and read all about them..." Then my next thought was, "wow, I could never do that, that is too much information." So, I know what you are thinking... what has changed your mind?

A couple months ago after another encouraging conversation with my mom, she said something to me that made stop just before we hung up the phone.... "have you ever thought about blogging your journey before?" she said... actually she didn't use the word "blogging" I don't think she has ever used that word :o)... It got me thinking though. At first I thought, no way!! Then I had the same question asked of me by several others. Eventually I thought, "why not, it sure would help save time" now I don't have to answer the same questions 5 or 6 times on the email, instead I can type out my story here and allow others to browse at their leisure.... that part still leaves me a little timid.

So is birthed, my story.


1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Heather....I am so excited that you have joined the blogging world!! It is so exciting. Don't know if you knew or not, but I have been blogging for a year now. Letters to Caden. http://cadenalexanderaga.blogspot. Check out one of my latest posts about the "worries and hesitations" of putting yourself out there online. I just wrote a bunch about it. I hope you are well!! Sounds like you are going through something......I want to know everything!!! This would be a great way to keep in touch and know someone else is out there writing their thoughts to share. Let's keep in touch through our blogs!! I'm excited!!! Miss you always..... ~Tiffany