Thursday, November 6, 2008

Wedded Bliss

Today is our 9th anniversary!!  Marriage is such an amazing thing. To grow more in love with this man every single day seems impossible, but it is absolutely true. 

When I first met Daniel I didn't think he was the one for me, but as I watched his life I knew there was no doubt that he was the one for me.

It took him a bit longer to know the same thing, but once he did it took him all of 2 days to tell me loved me and was ready to marry me. We've never been the same. 

Daniel is my rock. He and I had a prophecy over our lives that we would grow together in love as we "worked the trenches of this valley" and that has been so true. We have weathered things I never imagined we would face, but it has only worked to cement our love further.

The boys are helping me make this evening special. We love to celebrate the actual day with the boys... a special dinner, candlelight, and then we enjoy watching our wedding video as a family.

God has richly blessed us and we are looking forward to many many more years  of joy and memories.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
You and Daniel have been an inspiration to Luke and I. Thank you for all your dedication to us and everyone around you. May you have many many many years of happiness and joy.
Lots of love,
the Chambers