Thursday, November 13, 2008

A new day

I thought I'd take a second and update so that I don't forget to do so in the craziness of my life ... First of all thank you to all who have been praying for us. We have been horribly sick (mostly just Ethan and I) the last 2 weeks and it's been quite a battle. Finally, finally we are on the other side, with just a bit of coughing left. We really appreciate your prayers though.

Also, an update of the surgery... still no date as of yet, but our next Doc. appointment will be Dec. 4, three weeks from today, if all goes thru with the insurance which we are still awaiting full approval (your prayers on that aspect would be greatly appreciated.) At that time I will meet with the endocrinologist and the other surgeon and also giving some of my own blood in case they need it for surgery. 

Anyway, looks like surgery will be closer to Christmas time. We are praying the second week of Dec. at least!

We'll let you know more as soon as we know more. Thank you again for your prayers. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.


No comments: