Saturday, August 16, 2008

Do you like it?

New blog look...... you like? It's more me.... I'm finally getting this blog thing and learning how to make it my own. I also wanted you all to know I welcome comments. From those of you I have heard from I hear it's a little hard to comment. Let me know if that continues to be the case. Otherwise I continue to thank you all for keeping us in your lives.

Please pray for me as I get ready to begin schooling the boys again. This year it is both and I'm feeling a tad overwhelmed. Micah is very hungry to learn and it shows... he'll begin Kindergarten in a week and he couldn't be more excited. Ethan is not such a voracious learner, but he is still excited to start first grade in one week. Really looking forward to this new adventure... it seems like the one thing in our lives right now that is going well and that we feel we have some "control" over. We'll see how long that lasts......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I like the new look. And yes, I have had trouble leaving comments before, but this looks like it might work more easily.

Thanks for commenting on our anniversary. I have been a most blessed man for 41 years. I am still awed that your mother chose me and has been such a joy to live and grow with.

I believe you will find great adventure in teaching Ethan and Micah this year because I am coming to believe that God has a plan to give you a future and a hope that is beyond anything you have dreamed for yourself yet. He is amazingly good!

I love you, Dad