Thursday, August 6, 2009

Good news

Well here we are in August already and I'm realizing how long it's been since I last posted.

We are pregnant again and life is good. All the signs are good. I'm tremendously sick with morning sickness that lasts all day long, which I wasn't with any of the miscarriages. The boys are so excited for their new brother or sister and are enjoying tracking the progress of the baby's growth on the internet.

I had my first Doctor appt. yesterday. It was just preliminary to establish care, we didn't get any information on the baby, but at the end of the month we will have another appointment that will give us the opportunity to see and hear the heartbeat.

The due date is March 8, my birthday.... very fun.

Joy is returning in measure to us all and we are just thrilled!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you friend! Praying for a healthy baby! :) :) Hope your morning sickness gets better SOON! Love your last line too. :)