Thursday, June 18, 2009

Good sign

I wanted to update everyone who is praying for us especially. I got a call from my Dr.'s office yesterday. They received the labs back from my blood test. Everything looks very very very normal! I didn't know how much I really wanted to be normal until I wasn't for so long, and now, the word normal sounds amazing.

Daniel and I are just rejoicing because when you have something like a brain tumor and they tell you it could come back and then you have headaches and achy eyes every little thing kind of makes your heart jump and you begin wondering if things are getting bad again. Sooo, to get a blood test and have them test all the hormones produced by the pituitary and have it come back totally normal is such a relief. We are so excited.

Thank you all for praying for us and holding up our arms thru all this. Looking forward to more victories to come.

No comments: