Friday, March 27, 2009

It's a new day

So, it's a brand new day. I wanted to share my news with the world. I got my ring back from the jewelers today and it is stunning!!!! It was a bit more $ than we thought it would cost, but he sized it, put it back together and polished and cleaned it and it looks like it did 10 years ago when my sweet husband asked me to marry him.

The most important thing is that ..... IT FITS!!!!!!!!!!! The boys were with me when I picked it up and they wanted to take turns putting it on and pulling it off. They loved it, and so did I. It's actually a bit big because my finger is so small down where it sits from all the months where it was squeezed onto my finger, but I'm just thrilled that it's back and looks so beautiful.

We just spent 3 days at the Oregon coast with my sister in law Tricia and her 2 foster kids and my mom. It was really nice to get a break from the routine of life and to bond a bit more with her and the kids.

We are so excited about what is next for us, although we don't know all that is in store, we do know that it's good whatever it is! God is amazingly good.


No comments: